Copyright 2005-2012, All Rights Reserved.
Any software available at this site is copyrighted by CoolwareMax. Use of this software is governed by the Users License Agreements stated in the software.
Copyright Infringement Notification:
Any individual or association that wants to complain about infringement actions should first fulfill the following two conditions:
(1) The right holder of the work used by CoolwareMax, a person or organization being authorized to act the exclusive right on behalf of the right holder.
(2) The photo offered in Face Off Max does violate the legitimate right or interest of the right holder.
To be effective, please make sure you include the following items in your copyright infringement notification.
(1) Detailed contact information of the right holder as well as the information of the deputy (if any), including name, address, telephone number and email address.
(2) The exact name and brief description of the photo template that you consider to have violated your legitimate rights.
(3) Materials that can prove you are the right holder of the work you acclaimed to have copyright.
(4) Statement for the accuracy of the information in the notification.
(5) A physical or electronic signature of the right holder or the person or organization being authorized to act the exclusive right on behalf of the right holder.
If you have any legal problem, please feel free to contact us at
Why Face Off Max?